The following list describes all personal information collected via our website:
Information you provide:
- Contact information (name, address, billing address, phone number(s), email address, seat number, etc.);
- Financial information (credit card information)
The following information is automatically collected and stored about visits:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if using a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if connecting from a university’s domain) and IP address from which user accesses the Mary Brown’s Centre Web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the Mary Brown’s Centre’s Web site;
- The date and time and duration of the visit;
- The pages visited;
- If the user linked to the Mary Brown’s Centre’s Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
The personally identifiable information we collect will never be shared publicly; however, Mary Brown’s Centre provides personally identifiable information to:
- Service providers that provide services for Mary Brown’s Centre such as processing payments. Mary Brown’s Centre’s service providers are bound by law and contract to protect the personally identifiable information and are only allowed to use the personally identifiable information in accordance with the terms of Mary Brown’s Centre’s service agreements with them.
- Merchants, but only to the extent you have participated in an offer by the merchant.
- The Newfoundland Growlers and/or the Newfoundland Rogues, who are tenants of Mary Brown’s Centre, as needed. With your consent, the Newfoundland Growlers and/or the Newfoundland Rogues may use your personally identifiable information to contact you directly regarding sporting events, ticket promotions, or other team activities. The tenants are bound by law and contract to protect your personal information.
Mary Brown’s Centre does not give personal information to third parties or other organizations, except as provided above or as required by law. Web usage summary statistics are gathered for site management, and other purposes such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance issues.
Mary Brown’s Centre will not send unsolicited email regarding any commercial offers or advertisements at any time.
If a user chooses to provide Mary Brown’s Centre with personal information, Mary Brown’s Centre may use that information to respond to the user’s message and to assist in obtaining information the user may have requested.
In order to provide electronic commerce capabilities, the name, address and payment information (if applicable) that the user might provide when using our Web site may be collected, processed and disclosed as necessary to complete an online transaction and for record-keeping for such activities as billing, permits, licenses, and other business-related purposes, or otherwise as provided by law.
Notwithstanding the above provisions of this section, information submitted to the Mary Brown’s Centre’s web site may be subject to disclosure pursuant to the provisions of applicable provincial and federal legislation.
Unless a particular web page on the Mary Brown’s Centre’s web site indicates that encryption technology is being used, the user should not assume that information uploaded through that web page to the Mary Brown’s Centre’s web server will be treated as confidential. If a user submits information to the Mary Brown’s Centre through a web page containing visible indicators of active encryption technology, the Mary Brown’s Centre will take all reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of such information, but shall nevertheless not be held liable for any injury or damage caused by the disclosure of that information, whether caused by security breach, accident, inadvertence, negligence, or any other act resulting in disclosure.
Request to delete or “forget” personal information
If you would like your personal information to be deleted or forgotten, please send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.